What are eForms?
Benefits of eForms
- patient details such as name, DOB, age, gender, phone, email, address, CPP, social/medical history, ongoing concerns, current medications, Rx history, etc. are automatically pre-filled on the eForm
- referring practitioner details such as name, college license number, billing/referral number, office address, phone and fax #, signature, etc.
- one-touch “Save & Fax” option so the referral can be sent with one click when done
- referring practitioners save time as referrals sent using eForms are not rejected due to lack of information/signature/etc.
- no illegible handwriting issue or mistake with patient’s phone # as it autofilled
- eForms eliminate the need to print, fill, sign, scan, and fax referrals as everything is done in the eForm and can also be faxed/printed directly
- save costs on paper, ink, patient labels, scanner, and above all – TIME!
Who should order eForms?
However, any other clinic that has forms can also order them as eForms so that they can become paperless and save lots of time. Basically, anyone can order an eForm and it will save time and pay for itself with all the hours you will be saving after you start using eForms. Any form can be converted into an eForm, such as insurance forms, referral forms, requisitions, letters, calculators, charts, etc. eForms are 100% customizable so almost anything can be achieved.
eForms remove all the effort from manually filling forms or making referrals, because all the patient demographics and doctor information gets pre-filled, and they can be faxed directly from the EMR with one click.
How do I order an eForm?
- First you need to take a look at the form you need converted. Any checkbox, text input, signature field, etc. is as a fillable field.
- Make sure your form is either a very high-quality scan, or share an original PDF. The form needs to be portrait orientation standard Letter size (8.5×11″) paper in order for options like print, PDF, and faxing to work.
- it. You will be notified via email once the eForm is completed. eForms created are published on this site (oscargalaxy.org) in the eForms repository so other users can also benefit from them (with no download fees!)
- If your form is clean and ready to be converted,
CLICK HERE to Order an eForm
Can I order multiple eForms?
- Yes, but you will need to submit a separate order for each eForm you request.
Are there fees for new eForms?
We charge nominal fees to program new eForms, with a base cost starting at $150 CDN per page, to cover minimal adminstrative costs. The fees are based on the complexity of the form, how many pages and other factors that might require more extensive programming effort.
Can I order an update to an existing eForm?
Yes, we also do updates to existing eForms. The same process to request updates applies – just let us know its an update! The fees for this will be minimal, unless there are extensive changes to the existing eForm. In some cases, fees are waived if the changes are very minimal.
What is the turnaround time for eForm orders?
- You will receive an email acknowledging your request with a quote for the cost to program the eForm.
- Once you confirm to accept the quote and for us to proceed, you will receive an email with a direct link to the completed eForm in The Oscar Galaxy repository within approximately 1 – 2 weeks.
- An invoice will be issued to you from OSCAR BC, payable by cheque, credit card or bank eTransfer.