- Download 30
- File Size 94.84 KB
- File Count 2
- Create Date November 14, 2023
- Last Updated November 25, 2023
Ontario Lab v15
The most commonly used Ontario eForm in many EHR, the Ontario Ministry of Health Lab Requisition.
- Last value (if mapped) for the test is indicated as well as date. eg the A1C of 7.0 for the example patient above. A red date would indicate that a repeat may be post due (2015 is post due for a A1C)
- Decision support side bar that will activate based on listed medications, disease registry and history (exampled patient with CHF, DM and HTN)
- Autocomplete Copy to Clinician from the Professional Specialist table (OSCAR 19 exclusive but errors gracefully in OSCAR forks to allow manual input). Here Dr Hutten-Czapski was added as CC
- Approximate costing of the lab tests being ordered (as from OHIP reimbursement schedule for labs) In this example $37. If you hover over the amount you will get the breakdown.
- Option to set a tickler when you want to close the loop on a high value result. None in this example
New in v15tR adds
- Rheumatology sets
- Paste ordered test names to encounter
- Handling out of province HIN
- consult_sig_XXX.png stamps supported
Author Peter Hutten-Czapski for the form and decision support.
Shout out to the folks who develop SOPLR whose ideas and code are worth borrowing!