OSCAR miniCON: Small Conference – Easier to Learn
This conference gets you close to the experts who will help you get the most out of your OSCAR EMR, dashboards, and data. Questions, suggestions, members & non-members welcome. Whether you’re a beginner or advanced OSCAR EMR user, physician, nurse, midwife, clinic manager, or MOA, you’ll learn lots in a welcoming environment – the OSCAR Community!
What Last Month’s Conference Participants Said:
“I liked learning about the OSCAR shortcuts”
“I had heard about the Integrator previously but it was nice to see how it worked.”
“I liked that all the sessions were in the same room, not having to move rooms or choose between multiple sessions at the same time.”
“Hearing from Dr. Yang (HDC) on the value of data and analytics and how this can reduce burnout & improve patient care was one of the things I liked best.”
“I liked the interactive sessions.”
“I liked the form repository info and learning about upcoming OSCAR features”
“Nice to learn more about CareConnect, Smart FIHR, forms work, and CDX”
TOPICS* Making it Work: OSCAR for All Levels of Experience!
* Learn about The Integrator
* Update from PHSA on OSCAR’s EMR Quick Launch to the Provincial eHealth Viewer (CareConnect), EMR-to-EMR Electronic Communication, and the Provincial eForms Solution
* Doctors of BC: Supports to Physicians & the PSP Dashboard
* Health Data Coalition: Dashboard & More
AGENDA: Sat Oct 19, Langley, 8:30 am – 3 pm
– $125 Members | $150 Non-Members* of OSCAR BC.
*Non-Members: Email email@example.com to inquire about becoming an OSCAR BC member and paying Member conference rates. Member contributions support OSCAR feature development and provincial interface projects. OSCAR is the #1 EMR in BC. Support OSCAR BC to keep making it better. (Contributions are $20 per full-time OSCAR user, per month, billed quarterly)
REGISTER NOW: Register Here
OSCAR BC thanks the following organizations for partnering with us on these 1-day OSCAR miniCON events:
– Divisions of Family Practice; Doctors of BC; Health Data Coalition; Provincial Health Services Authority